Author Topic: Important Lemmy news  (Read 4126 times)

wellREDman

• View Profile
Re: Important Lemmy news
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2015, 12:45:50 PM »
I don't claim to know what Lemmy is thinking. I just hope it's his own decision to go on with the tour rather than being pushed by bandmates, promoters or debt holders.
I have friends who have toured with him, and have heard many not-for-public stories. Lemmy is very much master and commander of the Motorhead ship

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2015, 12:58:46 PM »
tommy cooper = dick shawn, jackie wilson, mark sandman and whoever else you can dig up.
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

daan

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2015, 06:03:42 PM »
You never know, he could live a LONG time from now...
My wife's grandpa (father's father) is 94 (or maybe 95 by now, I forget when his b-day is) He's been a RAGING alcoholic his whole life. Like, was given "last rites" and a month to live, in... 1965 when his wife died. He's been functional with everybody trying to keep him in line, but when he turned 90 his Dr told the family, "Let him go, he's lived this long already, just keep him out of the car". He's the gallon-0-vodka-a-day kinda drinker, too... and is showing NO signs of slowing down. They had 5 kids, who all live right by him so they all keep an eye on him, but he seems healthier than I do at 1/4 his age...
If it was good enough for Danny Bonaduce, it ought to be good enough for fake bass players everywhere!