Author Topic: Frat boys will be boys  (Read 3164 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Frat boys will be boys
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:57:04 PM »
Lawsuit of the year, so far

It doesn't say how badly the defendant was injured. I'd rather not know.

clankenstein

• Never Gutless!
    • View Profile
Re: Frat boys will be boys
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »
he so in the poo.aint that a s**t.wouldnt that rip your undies etc etc.
Louder bass!.

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 05:51:54 AM »
IMHO, this lawsuit is way overdue ;D. I'm very suprised that one of these guys who shoots bottle rockets out of his ass didn't sue someone a long time ago for something. I always thought it would likely be a lawsuit against their parents for knowingly passing on a genetic defect that made them shoot bottle rockets out of their ass. Lord knows, if I were to shoot a bottle rocket out of my ass , I would be looking hard and heavy to lay the blame on someone other than myself ;D.
I love this country.
Rick

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 07:21:58 AM »
some politician is already thinking about ammending the constitution making it illegal to shoot bottle rockets out of your ass. i would love to hear the stump speach that goes with that idea. ;D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:09:02 AM by nofi »
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
There may be a silver lining in this.  It looks like all the stupid has been corralled in one location for a change.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 11:06:21 AM »
I sent the link to an old buddy. His reply: "These young kids just don't know how to shoot bottle rockets out of their rectums! In my day we would shoot rocket grenades out of our rear ends at German machine gun nests!"

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 01:40:27 PM »
There may be a silver lining in this.  It looks like all the stupid has been corralled in one location for a change.

I would love to believe this, but I'm thinking there is so much stupid out there you would have to run out of location pretty quick :P
Rick

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 03:06:12 PM »
Headline says he "breached a duty".
If I had a bottle rocket go off in my kiester, I'd probably "breach a duty" also. Maybe several duties...
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 06:25:44 AM »
I'm sorry guys but I can't leave this thread alone. Everytime the subject of shooting bottle rockets out of your ass comes up, I just sit here at my keyboard wondering , how did this ever get started, yet alone grow to the proportion that it has. It's  a given that massive quanities of alcohol and /or drugs are involved,but even with that, I still can't get it. Back in the day, I was pretty much at the top of the heap for incredibly ignorant and crazy drunk stunts, but this is so far beyond me I can't believe it happens. I dunno, I guess that in my prime I may have gotten drunk enough to talk someone else in to doing something like this (I was famous for doing stuff like that), yet I still think I would have pulled the plug on it at the last minute. How did this ever get started???????
A couple of guys sitting around hammering down a boatload of  booze and wondering what they're going to do tonight and one of them comes up with , " I know, Let's shoot bottle rockets out of our asses". Then the other guys chime in with"great idea, let's do it". I dunno, I'm having a tough time figuring this one out ???
Rick

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2012, 12:59:06 PM »
I don't know Rick. Maybe wily bottle rocket manufacturers are infiltrating fraternities.  ;D

Still a little puzzled by the lawsuit. Why would the defendant be startled enough to fall off the deck when the rocket didn't actually shoot out the plaintiff's ass? Maybe "startled" really means that he laughed so hard he lost his balance and fell off.

eb2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2012, 03:11:51 PM »
how did this ever get started, yet alone grow to the proportion that it has.

It was a bit they did in one of the Jackass movies.  They should sue the guys for plagarism, although falling off the deck is a new bit.
Model One and Schallers?  Ish.

fur85

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
It's crazy to me that the guy who blew up his rectum is being sued. The bozo who fell over "startled" (laughing?) is suing him.

http://www.sorrybrosports.com/2012/02/marshall-baseball-player-finds-way-to.html

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 10:41:48 PM »
It's crazy to me that the guy who blew up his rectum is being sued. The bozo who fell over "startled" (laughing?) is suing him.

http://www.sorrybrosports.com/2012/02/marshall-baseball-player-finds-way-to.html

Simple explanation: he's a catcher. Now when he's crouching down behind the plate, he'll be traumatized by the fear that a batter will "startle" him the same way.  ;)

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 05:15:29 AM »
Simple explanation: he's a catcher. Now when he's crouching down behind the plate, he'll be traumatized by the fear that a batter will "startle" him the same way.  ;)

Taken in context, I guess this makes sense ;D
Rick

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 09:06:58 AM »