Author Topic: Frat boys will be boys  (Read 3129 times)

fur85

• View Profile
Re: Frat boys will be boys
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 09:45:55 PM »
I may be over-thinking this, but it seems like sloppy reporting to me. I can't picture the rocket exploding in the guy's arse. I can picture the guy putting the stick in his rectum and then having it not fly up due to unanticipated friction, so it shot sparks at him and exploded near his butt, maybe burning him slightly. I would love to attend the trial though. "Can you show us the position you assumed when the bottle rocket was lit?" "Was the rocket itself actually inserted or was it just the stick?" etc.

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 05:52:42 AM »
I don't know if you were ever a visitor at the old Dude Pit, but there was an endless supply of utube clips posted that showed numerous launches. More than you could imagine :o. Hence, my amazement with this topic. Curious as I am, I was provided with  a whole lot more detail than I ever wanted :o ???
Rick

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2012, 09:30:40 AM »
rick, you can get help for this anal fixation of yours.....if you really want to. ;D
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

lowend1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 03:30:56 PM »
rick, you can get help for this anal fixation of yours.....if you really want to. ;D

Anal fixation? Why, is it broken or something? :rimshot:
If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 05:40:55 AM »

I must be suffering from some form of assfault :o
Rick