Author Topic: '62 EB0 good deal or not ?  (Read 2543 times)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
Re: '62 EB0 good deal or not ?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 03:34:01 PM »
 I'm not much bothered by the extra holes or even the crack in the headstock, pretty common damage and a easy fix.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

chromium

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 04:13:22 PM »
There was an early one on Tucson Craigslist a couple of months ago for ~650.  Pics were kinda crappy, but it sure looked like it had the black cover.  I think it had a neck reset and non-original wiring, IIRC.  Still, that price was tempting.

Side note- while searching CL for that EB-0, I found an EB-2DC that was just posted there for $700 (assuming it's not a scam)
http://tucson.craigslist.org/msg/3988945435.html

Nocturnal

• View Profile
    • Myspace page
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2013, 06:06:02 PM »
There was an early one on Tucson Craigslist a couple of months ago for ~650.  Pics were kinda crappy, but it sure looked like it had the black cover.  I think it had a neck reset and non-original wiring, IIRC.  Still, that price was tempting.

Side note- while searching CL for that EB-0, I found an EB-2DC that was just posted there for $700 (assuming it's not a scam)
http://tucson.craigslist.org/msg/3988945435.html

I was searching for that CL listing to post on here but it must be expired. Not the first time he has listed it for that price, I am pretty sure. I also thought it looked like the black pickup.

That EB-2C looks like the neck is either super bowed or it's just the picture.
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BAT
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU'RE AT

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 03:56:26 AM »
... just something I'd love to have in the collection.

Probably somewhat like me and a '59 EB2 (dream on) or a Rivoli (dream on 2) in place of my 1st copy instrument... I can dig that, bro...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...