Author Topic: Well I've been to the Vintage Fair in Veenendaal today and here's my loot.  (Read 1884 times)

Blazer

First up, is a brand spanking new Gibson Melody maker, call it Gibson's esquire, it has a mean twang and is an honest to god guitar, although with me being rather fond of proper intonation on my guitars I did buy a Leo Quann Badass bridge too to install on this one.

Second up is a "Slightly modified" Japanese made copy of a Gibson SG which has three Dimarzio dual sound pickups with a phase switch for every single one of them and two three way switches so one can combine the pickups in every way imaginable. This one has the wrong bridge however and I'm planning to put on a Washburn Cram whammy bar at some point. It also has a Gibson style set in neck and that's about it... 
Oh yeah, it also has received a rather spacey paint job.

And last is a rather unfortunate victim of eighties "let's make it look metal" ethic. Believe it or not but this WAS an early seventies Ibanez Les Paul Custom copy with the lawsuit "open book" headstock. It has three dimarzio pickups and again was fitted with "Everything-and-the-kitchen-sink" switching options. But for 75 Euro's I don't consider it a bad deal, there's a lot of usable parts on this one.

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Nice scores. Spekkoper!

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Congrats!!! You're amassing quite a lot of axes!!!

Blazer

Congrats!!! You're amassing quite a lot of axes!!!

Call me one man guitar shop, I buy them, fix them and sell them. There's very few of my guitars that I actually keep because of emotional value. My Red 1989 Squier Stratocaster "The veteran" is one of thos treasured keepers.

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Like I said in another topic: If you sell the MelodyMaker, PM me. My girlfriend maybe wants one.

Blazer

Like I said in another topic: If you sell the MelodyMaker, PM me. My girlfriend maybe wants one.

I'm not in any hurry to sell the one I just got, I even buffed the body to make it shine. it looks so much better now.

But to give you guys a helping hand here...
http://www.maxguitarstore.com/store/index.php?productID=1946
This store also has them in sunburst and Black.

And they also carry the Joan Jett Signature Melody Maker.
http://www.maxguitarstore.com/store/index.php?productID=2841