Author Topic: Photobucket Alert  (Read 10106 times)

Grog

• Low Impedance LP's
    • View Profile
Re: Photobucket Alert
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2017, 07:08:00 AM »
I don't know, look at the two instruments you posted - they look as if they have gotten quite edgy and weird :)

My wife keeps trying to tell me that, but I don't see it!

I was notified last night by Photobucket with two emails, now all of my photos have been replaced in the same way.
The 20/20 photo, as of now, is the only photo I have posted anywhere..................
There's no such thing as gravity, the earth just sucks!!

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2017, 07:41:01 AM »
I was able to log in again and see any pics I wanted. Going to try posting to see if it works.

That seems to have worked. My account says I have used 40% of my space, which is around 500 shots. Wonder why I can get in and others can't? Only business I've ever done with them was ordering a canvas print from them last Christmas. That can't be enough to give me any kind of "membership".

Alas!, are you too now following George's unsavoury trend of depicting reflections of body parts with your photographs?  :-X
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2017, 08:25:33 AM »
Yeah, can't we at least see interesting and attractive body parts??   :P
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2017, 09:10:33 AM »
George's achieved pole position in this regard can never be taken away from him.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2017, 09:49:31 AM »
Just thought I'd test drive imgur..................

I tried Image Link, trying BBCode.................

Looks like BBCode is the ticket.

Going to your photo's location on imgur, I don't see anywhere to copy a BBCode other than to right click and copy the image location. Am I missing something?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:59:16 AM by Dave W »

Grog

• Low Impedance LP's
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2017, 12:17:53 PM »
Going to your photo's location on imgur, I don't see anywhere to copy a BBCode other than to right click and copy the image location. Am I missing something?

When you select a photo, these options show up on the right of it................

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2017, 01:28:44 PM »
Thanks, George. I haven't uploaded anything yet, and obviously those boxes only appear in your own uploads.

If you're not looking at your own uploads, you can still right click and copy image location of a jpeg or gif and paste the location here within img brackets. Doesn't work with a video though, looks like you'd have to download to your hard drive and then upload to your account.

Random gif

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2017, 01:37:36 PM »
Ok ...

I see Gwyneth is out of fashion with you, but blondes remain high on the agenda.  :mrgreen:

BTW: I freely admit that I own all five Taylor Swift albums and I don't even have an excuse to account for it like "I only bought them for my daughter".  :mrgreen:

Grog

• Low Impedance LP's
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2017, 04:13:45 PM »
Thanks, George. I haven't uploaded anything yet, and obviously those boxes only appear in your own uploads.

If you're not looking at your own uploads, you can still right click and copy image location of a jpeg or gif and paste the location here within img brackets. Doesn't work with a video though, looks like you'd have to download to your hard drive and then upload to your account.

Random gif

Also in settings, I set it to private. I'm not sure if that is how I want it yet, but it may limit what you can see. I never noticed a similar setting in Photobucket.

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2017, 04:34:02 PM »
Also in settings, I set it to private. I'm not sure if that is how I want it yet, but it may limit what you can see. I never noticed a similar setting in Photobucket.

Photobucket does let you keep your albums private. Mine are all private. It means that the public can see the photo you've posted but they can't scroll through your album to see anything else. With imgur, the link doesn't lead to your username anyway, so I'm guessing it just means your pics are hidden to the general public unless you post a specific link to them.

Ok ...

I see Gwyneth is out of fashion with you, but blondes remain high on the agenda.  :mrgreen:

BTW: I freely admit that I own all five Taylor Swift albums and I don't even have an excuse to account for it like "I only bought them for my daughter".  :mrgreen:

Don't get excited, it was just a random gif. Here's a German brunette for you, I'm sure you have all her albums.

Nocturnal

• View Profile
    • Myspace page
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2017, 08:09:38 AM »
Alas!, are you too now following George's unsavoury trend of depicting reflections of body parts with your photographs?  :-X

Every chance I get  :mrgreen:
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BAT
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU'RE AT

doombass

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2017, 01:27:24 PM »
Finally today I got around to download all my pics. Some albums would download, some not like my earlier attempt, so I had to download some albums pic by pic. One of them was a certain phaellic-reflection-pic that I'd totally forgotten I saved for the afterworld many years ago. Hope I don't get sued. :mrgreen:

Dave W

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2017, 03:09:43 PM »
Finally today I got around to download all my pics. Some albums would download, some not like my earlier attempt, so I had to download some albums pic by pic. One of them was a certain phaellic-reflection-pic that I'd totally forgotten I saved for the afterworld many years ago. Hope I don't get sued. :mrgreen:

A genuine phallic reflection or one that causes Uwe's imagination to run wild?

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2017, 08:52:13 PM »
A genuine phallic reflection or one that causes Uwe's imagination to run wild?

;)

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2017, 11:45:32 AM »
To use a cliched remark, as I live the dream...

There Can Be Only One...! :vader:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...