Author Topic: 2013 Gibson EB4 in Raleigh, NC CL ($650)  (Read 3756 times)

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
Re: 2013 Gibson EB4 in Raleigh, NC CL ($650)
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2016, 07:24:09 AM »
every production bass Gibson has ever made has been discussed here and is probably owned by one or more people here.

You could probably say the same for pre-production, prototypes, and one-offs.

westen44

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2016, 12:14:18 PM »
Well, since (per Dave above) you're all pretty familiar with EB-4s already please excuse me for posting about it. At least it was news to me. And I'm new here, so I'm not exactly up on what some people own or have discussed previously or in other threads.

Just makin' conversation, y'know?

I'll show myself out.

Later! :)

I can assure you that neither Dave nor Uwe will ever say anything to put someone down here.  In case you interpreted it that way, that simply wasn't the case.  Especially if you're interested in Gibson basses, there is probably a lot you'd find here.  I'm no expert myself on the topic, but some of the people here are.  There is going to be an inevitable "inside baseball" approach, though, which gets into a lot of nuances. 
It's not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society.  It's those who write the songs.

--Blaise Pascal

ack1961

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2016, 03:37:50 PM »
Now back to $725, weird!

Yeah, I contacted the seller about it going from $650 > $725 - he said, "when I relist instruments, I put them back at their original asking price".  I don't understand that selling strategy, but it ain't mine to sell. 

Like I stated when I started this thread, I don't know anything about this (or any other Gibson) bass, but it sure is nice looking.
As usual, I'm learning quite a bit from the folks chiming in and adding their take.
Have Fun.  Be Nice.  Mean People Suck.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2016, 10:41:43 PM »
You could probably say the same for pre-production, prototypes, and one-offs.

Uwe is still waiting for his Continental V. When was that about 7 years ago?