Gear Discussion Forums > Bill's Shop: Projects, Mods & Repairs

Lowe Shop Notes

<< < (3/147) > >>

4stringer77:
Nice work Brad. I especially like the bound body effect. How do you like those Lollars? I've got a build about to come in with one of them.

Highlander:

--- Quote from: BeeTL on December 14, 2014, 08:03:22 PM ---Off-topic digressions are highly encouraged here...8)

--- End quote ---

Of course...!
Some people drift off into trains, planes and automobiles; occasional tanks, and a side-line in cross-dressing is popular in some States; oh yes, sheds and squirrels...
on topic... I bought a gold Lollar to replace a failed Peter Cook pup in my PC Thunderbird 2 or 3 years back... unless I have an incentive (ie playing, which I don't intend to think on until re-located) I'm somewhat sluggish in my workmanship rate... 2010 was the last spurt of excitement from the shed...

BTL:

--- Quote from: Highlander on December 15, 2014, 01:12:37 PM ---Of course...!
Some people drift off into trains, planes and automobiles; occasional tanks, and a side-line in cross-dressing is popular in some States; oh yes, sheds and squirrels...
on topic... I bought a gold Lollar to replace a failed Peter Cook pup in my PC Thunderbird 2 or 3 years back... unless I have an incentive (ie playing, which I don't intend to think on until re-located) I'm somewhat sluggish in my workmanship rate... 2010 was the last spurt of excitement from the shed...

--- End quote ---
You have a Peter Cook Thunderbird?

Cool!

Any pics?

By the way, a few cool things are coming down the line:

BTL:

--- Quote from: 4stringer77 on December 15, 2014, 08:55:01 AM ---Nice work Brad. I especially like the bound body effect. How do you like those Lollars? I've got a build about to come in with one of them.

--- End quote ---
Thanks...everyone who plays them loves them!

gearHed289:
Cool. I like the Ric-inspired one and the 2+2 headstock. Do you make the necks, or are they "Fender licensed" from somebody else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version