Author Topic: It sure doesn't look like a Buick  (Read 8204 times)

nofi

• View Profile
Re: It sure doesn't look like a Buick
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2014, 08:08:42 AM »
cadillac in the small, sporty sedan class. the world is over! they do however, have this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NNybM217_ohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NNybM217_o
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2014, 09:53:33 AM »
Under 11 seconds is big-time speed.  TheV8  Caddies are indeed very quick cars....although that one is far from stock.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2014, 03:57:38 PM »
from what i understand caddy offers a few after market set ups farmed out to other shops. this one of them.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2014, 05:25:46 PM »
GM couldn't shake the old folks reputation of Oldsmobile, I doubt they can do it with Caddy.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2014, 07:03:07 PM »
Caddy is working hard at it, but the image takes years to change.  I hope they make it, because I really like what they've done over the past few years.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2014, 05:42:11 AM »
When I bought my Lincoln MKX a couple of years ago, I was doing some online comparison between the Caddy SRX and the MKX Lincoln. I accidently popped up the CTS supercharged wagon and flipped when I saw some of the stats. 565 hp was the first one that that hit me, but the 0 to 60 and quarter mile times about knocked me over too. I can't remember exactly what they were, but take the 565 hp and let your imagination do the rest :o.
Rick

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2014, 06:18:40 AM »
around here the standard old folks car is a buick regal. you can bet on it . runner up is the ford galaxie 500. the biggest and cheapest cars you can buy i guess.

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2014, 07:43:22 AM »
around here the standard old folks car is a buick regal. you can bet on it . runner up is the ford galaxie 500. the biggest and cheapest cars you can buy i guess.

My parents last car was a Buick Century.  It was the car that provided easiest access for my ailing mother.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty