Author Topic: 2012 (13?) Non Reverse Thunderbird or, faith - restored  (Read 4355 times)

neepheid

• View Profile
    • The Inevitable Teaspoons
Re: 2012 (13?) Non Reverse Thunderbird or, faith - restored
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 08:40:15 AM »
...it's the equivalent to peeing in a windstorm I should think.

My message will be returned to me at high speed, broken up into individual characters and end up sprayed all over my trousers? ;)
Basses: Epi JC Sig 20th Anniversary - Epi Les Paul Standard - Epi Korina Explorer - G&L CLF L-1000 - G&L Tribute LB-100 - Sire D5 - Reverend Triad - Harley Benton HB-50
Band: The Inevitable Teaspoons

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 10:55:10 AM »
Possibly.  Puts me in mind of a passage written by humorist Jack Douglas in which he described a series of problem he had with Chrysler, after which he wrote them a somewhat incendiary letter.

In their return letter, he said they politely suggested that he should "S**t in my hat, pull it down over my ears, and call myself Mary Pickford."
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

neepheid

• View Profile
    • The Inevitable Teaspoons
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 06:50:39 AM »
Well you were right - I haven't heard a peep back.  It is indeed like they just don't care.
Basses: Epi JC Sig 20th Anniversary - Epi Les Paul Standard - Epi Korina Explorer - G&L CLF L-1000 - G&L Tribute LB-100 - Sire D5 - Reverend Triad - Harley Benton HB-50
Band: The Inevitable Teaspoons

Blackbird

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »
Well you were right - I haven't heard a peep back.  It is indeed like they just don't care.

My bridge pickup is starting to creep out of mine....after a few rehearsals, it's touching the strings and I have to screw it back down..any ideas??