Author Topic: LP Triumph in local shop  (Read 522 times)

Granny Gremlin

• View Profile
    • Granny Gremlin home page
LP Triumph in local shop
« on: October 19, 2013, 05:13:14 PM »
Took Jr to the market today for something to do and stopped into one of me old gear shop haunts which had a natural finish Triumph in the window... with a CAN$899 price sticker on it no less.  

So what's wrong with it, you ask?  The original electronics are gone.  The pickups are there (all 8 leads each), but the contents of the control route are all gone/replaced. Still I think it's a good price.  A few dings, but the neck is wonderful.  later 3 point bridge.  You don't have to refin it, but if you did you wouldn't feel guilty.  I left without specifically checking, but the frets seemed good.

In the Words of the bard(s) "We already got one" (and I certainly can't justify a second), so I thought I'd pass on the potential deal.  They ship internationally, so you can deal with them directly, or I can help you out (I know the proprietor, but he wasn't in today), or go check it out more closely if needed.

Wasn't expecting this so only had my cellphone cam:

The shop: http://paulsboutique.ca/index.php?id=20130910095443

Jr spent most of the time 'playing' (he's 3) an intersting fold out portable Yamaha piano in the back.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 05:24:36 PM by Granny Gremlin »
Robert Plant and Jimmy Page (drummer and bassist of Deep Purple, Jake!)