Author Topic: Lots of chrome in my life :)  (Read 13910 times)

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
Re: Lots of chrome in my life :)
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 08:15:19 AM »
We'll have fun,fun,fun 'til daddy takes the Twingo away!
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 08:19:51 AM »
:)

It has a big block four cilinder injection 1.2 engine! And five real gears:)

SKATE RAT

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 08:22:35 AM »
just Maaahvalus dahhlinng.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »

SKATE RAT

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 08:41:30 AM »
or maybe something Australian?.......................

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2008, 08:56:35 AM »
The Last Of The V8 Interceptors. A legend!

Some weeks ago I googled on 'V8 Interceptor' and I found a lot of people who made their own yellow/red/blue interceptors:)

And talkin' 'bout Interceptors: The British Jensen Interceptor is a great car too! Not as famous as the E-Type, Aston-Martin DB5, some Lotuses, but I think it's a classic which needs more attention.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2008, 09:06:48 AM »

You know it actually looks better with make up on it...........just like me  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2008, 09:13:14 AM »
Don't say that! You must be pretty without too, but I haven't seen you right out of bed in the morning...

....yet.

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2008, 09:51:23 AM »
In my prime, I was able to put a Thunderbird, a Precision, AND a full Acoustic 360 rig in the back of my '73 Opel station wagon with no sweat.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2008, 09:58:36 AM »
In my Opel-days (I used to sell 'm) I drove lots of different types. From Zafira and Sintra to Corsa GTIs and this little sports car which name I've forgotten.

One time I had an ugly Aguila for some weeks. That's a car for elderly people... But it's very high and square and I could really fit everything in it!
One time a complete backline with Ampeg and Marshall rigs + a drumkit.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2008, 10:13:02 AM »
 "Don't say that! You must be pretty without too, but I haven't seen you right out of bed in the morning..."

I think it best if you only see me with the make up on....... ;)  I can barely stand to see myself right out of bed in the morning.

Viva la Twingo!

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2008, 01:34:28 PM »
The Last Of The V8 Interceptors. A legend!

Some weeks ago I googled on 'V8 Interceptor' and I found a lot of people who made their own yellow/red/blue interceptors:)

And talkin' 'bout Interceptors: The British Jensen Interceptor is a great car too! Not as famous as the E-Type, Aston-Martin DB5, some Lotuses, but I think it's a classic which needs more attention.

Ironically Australians have never heard of an "Interceptor" To us its just a Ford Falcon XB painted matt black with some shit hangin' off it. For years after the movie's we saw the different vehicles for sale around Adelaide even in car yards.
Was the movie still called Mad Max in the US?.

If you walked up to an Australian and said to them: "What did you think of the Interceptor in Road Warrior they would look at you blankly.
In the American version, all the voices, including that of Mel Gibson's character, were dubbed by U.S. performers at the behest of the distributor, American International Pictures, for fear that audiences would not take warmly to actors speaking entirely with Australian accents. Much of the Australian slang and terminology was also replaced with American usages (examples: "See looks!" became "Look see!", "windscreen" became "windshield", "very toey" became "super hot", and "probie" became "rookie").

Digresion our specialty!

SKATE RAT

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »
it was called Mad Max in the US.the 2nd was the Road Warrior. there was talk a while back about a fourth movie.i wonder what became of that "cow car"?

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »
it was called Mad Max in the US.the 2nd was the Road Warrior. there was talk a while back about a fourth movie.i wonder what became of that "cow car"?

it got recycled into a Hummer on steroids and used by Batman
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

HornetAMX

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »
In my prime, I was able to put a Thunderbird, a Precision, AND a full Acoustic 360 rig in the back of my '73 Opel station wagon with no sweat.

Ah!  My first car was a '69 Opel Kadet wagon.  I bought it in '78 for $500.  I could fit our keyboard players Fender Rhoads, my 215 Peavey cabinet, my bass and amp head and even have room for the Fender PA 100 speakers on the roof rack.  I loved that car.  German made too! :mrgreen: