Author Topic: The new season of "Top gear" has started  (Read 1235 times)

Blazer

The new season of "Top gear" has started
« on: June 25, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »
And they hit the ground running with yet another funny contest, cheap police cars.

If this is any indication than this new season should be ACE!

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
Re: The new season of "Top gear" has started
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:23:20 AM »
Has the first episode already been broadcasted? miseed that one then! What night? Love it!!

Blazer

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 08:44:34 AM »
Has the first episode already been broadcasted? miseed that one then! What night? Love it!!

Sunday 21 hours BBC two. Don't miss it.

Darrol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 01:15:45 AM »
I got started on Top Gear only about a month ago though BBC America mainly when I saw the episode when they are challenged to convert a vehicle into a watercraft.
There are many in this world that call me Darrol, feel free to be apart of that group.

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 02:44:17 PM »
The two episodes I saw is where they made Americans out to be fat gun toting roughens and our cars typically awful and basically inferior to European ones.

The off road show they glaringly did not include a Jeep in their off road challenge, but picked a Hummer & Cadillac Escalade.

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 03:33:51 PM »
Tonight's epiode was cool. They tried to recreate the spiral jump of one of the James Bond movies.

Blazer

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
The two episodes I saw is where they made Americans out to be fat gun toting roughens and our cars typically awful and basically inferior to European ones.

The off road show they glaringly did not include a Jeep in their off road challenge, but picked a Hummer & Cadillac Escalade.

Awh come on don't be so high strung, everything they do is meant to be taken with a grain of salt, but you have to admit that there ARE people in the south of the USA who are a bit picky about slogans like "Nascar is rubbish" and "Hillary Clinton for president" and are not afraid to get out a gun to show their disdain.

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 05:06:02 AM »
I know it is, but the whole high & mighty attitude gets a bit taxing for me. I have the same issue listening to any "talk radio" as well.

I still enjoy some of the shows though.