Author Topic: Some Reverends...  (Read 673 times)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Some Reverends...
« on: October 23, 2011, 06:43:30 PM »
I was in Seattle last week for WSU activities.  In the process I stopped by Doc Maynard's in Pioneer Square to take the underground tour (which I've wanted to do for years).  As I was walking along, I noticed that Bass NW is just a block north of Doc Maynard's at 119 Yesler.  I stopped after the tour and looked around, chatted with "da guys" (two of whom were Cougs), and check the inventory.

Dang.  There were more high-end basses there than I have seen in one place before...probably a couple hundred.  One thing that struck me was that they had a line-up of Reverend basses that had just arrived.  Here's a shot of the them...

The front one was natural wood; then there's a green one, a black with tort. an orange, a blue with white PG, and a dark brown with black PG.  I found all of them yummy!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
Re: Some Reverends...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 05:41:29 AM »
the older Reverends looked so cool with the slanted cream pickups. these new ones look kinda weird. i'd rather have a Rumblefish.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES