Author Topic: Sunburst RD Artist from new/old seller with Kahler (?) still reasonably low  (Read 1814 times)

chromium

• View Profile
I see that he's been given a negative feedback on another auction because the overseas buyer had to pay excessive postage -- this despite the fact that he gave the dimensions and weight and instructed overseas buyers to go to USPS to figure their postage costs. How on earth is that the seller's fault?  ???

I looked at the guy that left that - with a whopping six transactions to his name - and he had left similar feedback for others:

"slow to arrive" (response was WAS SHIPPED DAY AFTER PAYMENT. ROYAL MAILS FAULT NOT MINE)
"initial confusion over 4/5 string version but got the right one eventually"
"delivery took two weeks - uses driver with little consideration for the goods"

What is messed up is that neutrals and negatives weigh in against the seller as far as final value fees are concerned.  For a while there I was an "Ebay Power Seller", and was getting a 20% "discount" for perfect transaction history.  Luckily, I sell mostly direct now and don't have to pay them for what was essentially product marketing.

If I saw this guy coming (assuming he didn't snipe it at the end), I would a) cancel his bid (make up some bs reason - no reply when attempted contact), and b) add him to my blocked bidders list.  Not sure how cancelling the bid would play out (haven't had to do that yet), but life's too short to deal with those types, especially when the warning signs are there...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
I saw that yesterday. Really friggin lame. I'd be PI$$ED!

I have over 800 perfect feedbacks and if I got one like that, it wouldn't bother me long.  Plenty of positives to balance out the individual idiot...and you KNOW that sooner or later you will do business with one. Chromium's comments are right on target - but I don't sell much, so I'm not getting any discounts anyway.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Barklessdog

• View Profile
I'll confront you with the results, whether you like them or not!
I think it is a cool idea. Let us see the final.

$1800 for a kahlered bass. I'm surprised. Who ever got it got a bass match made in heaven though.