Author Topic: My BaCH Thunderbird  (Read 4985 times)

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
Re: My BaCH Thunderbird
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 08:28:45 AM »
I still have all of the car models I built from the early 1970s up until college, when I mostly stopped building kits. I have some pretty rare ones including the Munster cars and a bunch of the old Johan kits.

Maybe we should start an "Other hobbies" thread since it sounds like lots of us do have them and it would be really interested to see what you've got.

I've started on here.

http://bassoutpost.com/index.php?topic=3304.0
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 10:44:24 AM »
I still have my Revell models of Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein and others that I made and painted in the mid 60's.....
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2010, 02:23:14 PM »
PBG - gonna reply to this on Denis' hobbies thread...
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

tore00

• Southern by grace of God
    • View Profile
    • Snakebite
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2010, 01:45:49 PM »
By the way, my favourite Railroad is Grand Funk Railroad!! I actually play bass in a cover band of Mark, Don and Mel, and Mel parts are great fun to play!

After being able to convince one of the first purchaser to sell me hid white heavy Bachbird I have just ordered few parts from greatdealz. I will send pictures as soon I complete the job, it will take some time since I am in Italy and have little time for the bass!
Maker of the Bad-Sonic Pickups