Author Topic: Mike Lull Tbird bridges.  (Read 4792 times)

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Lull Tbird bridges.
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 09:13:25 PM »
Well said Mark!  Scott's got a great product and I'm sure he'll do well with it as will Mike with his.

Ok, I've taken my last lash at this dead horse - we about done?  (Cripes I'm turning into Ross Perot...)

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 05:35:27 AM »
I'm finished.  Scott was first.  No bashing here.
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 05:43:32 AM »
"Advice? suggestions? Am I being unreasonable ?" I ended my opening post with this line. I really wanted the forums opinion to help me sort out how I really should be feeling about this. Mark thank you for your clarification but I do not feel my comments are out of line and I have made every attempt keep my post civil. Is still can't help but feel how Orville and Wilbur right must have felt once powered flight was out in the public, they spent most of their career in litigation trying to protect  their work. Dave you can lock this up or delete it if you like.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »

Scott,

Your comments about this are not out of line, my comment was really directed at some of the others made, I understand and respect your feelings about this. At the time all this was happening I thought I had explained it, obviously I didn't do a good job of it and for that I apologize, the failure is mine.
I've had the pleasure of talking on the phone with you several times and I know you're a person of integrity, have a great passion for Thunderbirds and that you're a great guy.

I think Dave's post sums it up better than I can.

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »
I think we should put this to rest now.