Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

What model should BaCH build next?

(1/15) > >>

Stjofön Big:
Now that we're getting close to a beautiful ending of thi project, what would be the obvious continuation? There's still dreams out there, dreams to fulfill (with a gravely voice). What about a reversed model T? In colours such as the ones we've got, plus cherry red? If it was possible to get them, at around the same price, there would be (almost) no need to look furthur, as Ken Kesey once put it.

Basvarken:
Of course I already gave BaCH a few suggestions.
Roman told me the development and production cost of the bridge weighed pretty heavy on the whole project.
So I suggested they build some more basses that feature that bridge /tailstop configuration: a Non Reverse Tbird IV (with two pickups), a Reverse Tbird II and IV, a Fenderbird and maybe even an Embassy.

Roman told me he was really interested in the Fenderbird idea. He even asked me for some additional info. So I sent him some pics.
I have no idea what the status of that project is...

Hornisse:
I'd go for a Non Reverse Fenderbird!

OldManC:
I would definitely buy an Embassy and would be very interested in a Fenderbird. A Fenderbird would also be a lot cheaper to send to the U.S. if they shipped it as a separate neck and finished body. I would also be very excited to buy a reverse TB II.

Denis:
Heh, I emailed Roman this morning who emailed me immediately. I can still get a BaCHbird as long as it's black or blue, so I've signed on for a black one.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version