Author Topic: NAMM 2011: Return of the TB front jack? (And other things, but no chrome!!!)  (Read 14471 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
You have a hairy point there ... ! - )

To avoid further confusion: Only George "the hunk" Carlston has so far spoiled us with his stallionesque reflections of a member. My pet theory regarding this forum's puzzling obsession with all things chrome has its subliminally homophile (hairy) roots right there. Or to put it more simply: At the end of the day all chrome is closet gay! Face it.

Closet gay?..........Herr Moderator, you know me, "Out and Proud"  :gay:
 :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
George, don't we have some homework to do with that Custom Shop TB?!!!

! - )
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
.   :popcorn:   ;D
Digresion our specialty!

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
George, don't we have some homework to do with that Custom Shop TB?!!!

! - )

Sorry, I was waiting for the pickups to get back from the machine shop...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
There is fear now in Germany. Great fear.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:23:55 AM by uwe »

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

Didn't I tell you I had also ordered a set of chrome hardware for Ze Hobbitses as well?

Bad Smeigle!  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Weren't fiendish experiments against creation and nature an Axis speciality? You Amerikaner always learn ze wrong zingsss from uzz ...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com

Hey............. I could always dress it up in black bra and panties since you don't care for chrome  ;)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
 I am picking up a short scale Thunderbird locally, I am getting it for a steal :)
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
That one guy reminds me so much of a young Malcom McDowell, it's uncanny.

And of course McDowell (forever typecast after his brilliant Alex-role in Clockwork Orange) would have been exactly the guy to cast as an SS officer in a movie.

The skull wasn't only used by the Waffen-SS but also by regular German Wehrmacht tank crews who - unlike the Waffen-SS - also wore black uniforms (only the Allgemeine SS did that, the Waffen SS in the early years looked like Wehrmacht and in the later years sported a look very similar to how US troops look today) which added to the confusion. I think it goes back to medieval mercenary/Landsknecht times.

Whenever I look at US uniforms today, I wonder whether that one solitary picture (notwithstanding very low ratings on the pc-o-meter) that is hanging on the wall at the Military Academy of Westpoint to this day - and not a US soldier by any means - has perhaps had a sartorial creeping (or creepy?) effect over the decades ...

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 07:50:53 AM by uwe »

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
Experimentzzz...? I LOVE experimentzzz...

The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
moving on

« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:34:16 PM by sniper »
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
Frau Blucher!
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed