Author Topic: Need pix of the brothers!  (Read 139352 times)

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.enkoo.nl
Re: Need pix of the brothers!
« Reply #330 on: April 05, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »
Haha thanx. It's not an achievement or anything. Just don't shave. But hey, you knew that already.  ;D

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #331 on: April 05, 2014, 02:50:05 PM »
Here's a more Gibby friendly shot for you TBird1958. But I must say, Thunderbirds look much prettier on you.... ;)

I think they sex up anybody that plays one!  :)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 05, 2014, 03:02:44 PM »
Ah ... maybe we should all start playing V's  :mrgreen:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #333 on: April 05, 2014, 03:06:54 PM »
Ah ... maybe we should all start playing V's  :mrgreen:

No sexin' you up - Mr married man!  ;D
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 05, 2014, 03:10:47 PM »
25 years, near the end of next month ...

... and my Thunderbird's got a V head, sort of ... ;)
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #335 on: April 05, 2014, 03:49:54 PM »
Comin' up 30 years this November, and taking my wonderful lady to Hawaii to celebrate.  :toast:
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 05, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »
[eternal shame] I'm on call ... [/eternal shame] :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I'm banking on the move north as our anni treat, all being well ...

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #337 on: April 05, 2014, 04:02:18 PM »

North to where Kenny?

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 05, 2014, 04:09:46 PM »
Potentially some independent country, dependant on attitudes, next September ... nothing too drastic ...

Men commonly wear skirts there too...  ;)

TBird1958

• View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #339 on: April 06, 2014, 11:17:50 AM »

Canada? are you joining the Canadian Navy?

Ok, just kidding, 'cause if you're moving to Scotland I'm just insanely jealous..........

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 06, 2014, 11:25:14 AM »
No worries Mark ... at least I'll be able to source some interesting malts, should you be looking for something special to dose the liver...  ;)

Mind you, I note that you're not that far from all those Canadian Sailors ... :mrgreen:

If it all comes together, I'm sure to post a wee note or two ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 09, 2014, 11:38:19 AM »
I have no worries as long as border control there doesn't take aviation recognition tests from immigrants.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

4stringer77

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 09, 2014, 12:41:02 PM »
Isn't Scotland trying to secede from the UK these days? Better get there quick Kenny before you have to apply for citizenship.
Contrary to what James Bond says, a good Gibson should be stirred, not shaken.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 09, 2014, 01:46:34 PM »
Wouldn't then a more accurate description of the UK be "Welshiedom" or "Eales"?

I see the ghost of my Catholic sister Mary Stuart rising to finally take her rightful place and oust that illicit offspring conceived under the most disgraceful circumstances ...

It's what we always wanted. Of course we would have given Scotland full independence after beating down English imperialism, Operation Seelöwe was a thrust for Scottish freedom. Divide and rule.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Highlander

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 09, 2014, 03:09:47 PM »
I'd have automatic right of entry to Alba, Ari, by parental rights, but independence would not take place until at least 2017, and our hope is relocation in 2015, so we'll already be living there ...

I was discussing this with someone in the Glasgae area earlier this afternoon who was the "minority view" in his office re staying within the UK and not voting for independence, and we both agreed what the problem Westminster has, and why they are "running scared" of the outcome ...

Simple math ...

The majority of the population is disaffected by politics so are somewhat ambivalent to politicians in general, so no longer bother to vote, believing "it will make no difference" ... they may cost the UK the bit north of Hadrian's Wall because of this ambivalence, but Westminster will only have itself to blame for it ...

But ... those that do want to take a risk and go-for-it, think like this ... I Can Make A Difference...! ... They will vote, and that is what scares Westminster most ...

Soap box away and a return to normal service ... Ah yes, and I guess as I've nailed my colours to the mast, I'm out of the closet now ...