Main Forums > The Bass Zone

Songs you turn up to ten to relax.

(1/2) > >>

Blazer:
Let's start a thread about the songs you listen to when you want to relax and yet turn the stereo up.

Robbie Robertson "Somewhere down the crazy river"
You should play this one without the video and just close your eyes and let the musical landscape take you wherever it's leading.

ZZ-Top - "Rough boy"
Not their most influencial era but ragardless of that, this song still gives me goosebumps whenever I hear it, such a beautiful ballad.

Rhythm N. Bliss:
ZZ Top almost always plays Rough Boy at their shows.  8)

Fleetwood Mac~ Kiln House:
Station Man, Earl Grey, Jewel Eyed Judy & Tell Me All The Things You Do

Barklessdog:
I have really been lovin' the Fleet Foxes EP Giant Sun - I feel guilty about it as they are the Music critics darlings right now.

ZezozeceGlutz:
There was a week in June where I played "Mykonos" every morning while making breakfast. 

I'm partial to Dr Dog lately.  In the Philly (their hometown) area this summer, it wasn't uncommon to hear the Fleet Foxes and Dr Dog right next to each other on WXPN and at record stores, coffee shops, bookstores... 

Nocturnal:
We hear Dr. Dog all the time at our house. My little 18 yr old hippie child is obsessed with him/them and plays them constantly. I like some of the songs, but I'm a little worn out on it right about now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version