Author Topic: The Fenderbird is here!  (Read 3945 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: The Fenderbird is here!
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2008, 12:50:07 AM »

Dave????!!!!

When did you shoot those?  It's been snowing and colder than brass bra the last week?

And it looks fantastic! I love the headstock, I could see me playin' that dressed up like Wonder Woman!
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 02:31:46 AM »
The Fenderbird of Fenderbirds. I pledge allegiance to it.
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 05:25:05 AM »
Great bass & much better pics. There is no yellow overcast as in the indoor ones. The sun really catches the metal flake.

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 09:09:54 AM »
Great lookin F-Bird! I liked someone's idea to put a clear pickguard on it. Maybe with an etched bird insignia!

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 09:40:46 AM »
...And it looks fantastic! I love the headstock, I could see me playin' that dressed up like Wonder Woman!

I foresee this happening.

rockinrayduke

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 09:50:41 AM »
Linda Carter era WW I hope. :mrgreen:

PWV

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 06:11:00 PM »
Dave????!!!!

When did you shoot those?  It's been snowing and colder than brass bra the last week?

And it looks fantastic! I love the headstock, I could see me playin' that dressed up like Wonder Woman!

Remember that first week of December when it was nice out for two days?   ;D  Yeah, its definitely nasty out there today - cars are sliding everywhere.  That's how crazy its been, my camera sat for quite awhile.

Wonder Woman huh?  What about a Marilyn Monroe look on one those Korean War USO Tours kind of look too? 

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
Remember that first week of December when it was nice out for two days?     Yeah, its definitely nasty out there today - cars are sliding everywhere.  That's how crazy its been, my camera sat for quite awhile.

Man it's right down the crapper here! I can't even go drinking and dancing tonight!  :sad:

I'm not so good as a Blonde.............Wonder Woman, I might be able to do  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...