Author Topic: The one wipe wonder...  (Read 2299 times)

Blazer

The one wipe wonder...
« on: October 24, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »
Before Jackass there was this skateboard Magazine called "Big Brother" which pretty much was a magazine version of Jackass. And in some aspects they were even worse than their own TV show version.

Take for example this article on making it easier to wipe your butt after taking a dump...
http://www.jackassworld.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/onewipewonder-full.jpg

Needless to say the same applies to the TV show: DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: The one wipe wonder...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 04:33:00 PM »
And don't read that article right before dinner...... :-\
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Blazer

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »
And don't read that article right before dinner...... :-\

I'm sorry I guess I should've put in a disclaimer.  8)

Anyway I am still in stitches about this, the sheer stupidty...  :D

SKATE RAT

• too much chicken will make you blind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »
ahh.i miss Big brother mag. they had articles like "how to rob a house" " at home abortions" really funny stuff.
'72 GIBSON SB-450, '74 UNIVOX HIGHFLYER, '75 FENDER P-BASS, '76 ARIA 4001, '76 GIBSON RIPPER, '77 GIBSON G-3, '78 GUILD B-301, '79 VANTAGE FLYING V BASS, '80's HONDO PROFESSIONAL II, '80's IBANEZ ROADSTAR II, '92 GIBSON LPB-1, 'XX WAR BASS, LTD VIPER 104, '01 GIBSON SG SPECIAL, RAT FUZZ AND TUBES

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 08:25:35 AM »

I'm pretty sure I'm the only member of this forum that regularly deals with this issue, let me say Nair is NOT the right thing to use under any circumstances! The simple painless way to do this is to first bathe, then using an electric razor with a beard trimmer shave the area in question, a mirror helps. Simple, quick and painless. The other benifits the author mentions are all true..............there are some others too, but I'll keep it respectable. :o
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Blazer

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 04:46:05 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm the only member of this forum that regularly deals with this issue, let me say Nair is NOT the right thing to use under any circumstances! The simple painless way to do this is to first bathe, then using an electric razor with a beard trimmer shave the area in question, a mirror helps. Simple, quick and painless. The other benifits the author mentions are all true..............there are some others too, but I'll keep it respectable. :o

To quote a scene from one of my hentai stories...

Oh by the way Mark, if you wanna read the story from which this scene came tell me and I'll send you the link via Private Message.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 04:51:34 PM by Blazer »