Author Topic: Help me cure my GAS  (Read 1462 times)

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
Help me cure my GAS
« on: August 25, 2008, 12:17:33 PM »
I'm starting in baby steps.  Some things have to go.  Mostly because I don't use them.

For Sale - and offering a Bass Outpost discount...

G&L L-2000 Tribute - comes with G&L Gig bag and is strung with TI Flats.  $375 plus shipping

ART 341 Dual 15-band rack mount eq - $80 plus shipping.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

nofi

Re: Help me cure my GAS
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »
i was thinking the other day after you posted a pic of your basses of when the sale would start. seems like the holy crap bass is the only one you talk about. for some reason "holy crap" reminds me of my stint in catholic school. ;)

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:19:46 AM »
Up on FleaBay now.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:54:28 PM by gweimer »

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »
I tell you what...

Times must be getting tough, and people must be tightening the old purse strings.  The L-2000 seems to have fallen into the second rate category.  With an opening price of $300 (no reserve), I got no bids.  Only 1 inquiry, and that was from an interested party wanting to know if I would ship to Italy.

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:52 PM »
I tell you what...

Times must be getting tough, and people must be tightening the old purse strings.  The L-2000 seems to have fallen into the second rate category.  With an opening price of $300 (no reserve), I got no bids.  Only 1 inquiry, and that was from an interested party wanting to know if I would ship to Italy.

i know what you mean about times getting tough, but this reply doesn't warrant a new thread. speaking of GAS what about my GATLAYNLPB (getting around to looking at your new LP build) or is that a winter deal?
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »
That's going to be my 2009 project.  I don't do my own work (I'm not as gifted as you guys), so I collect the parts I want to use, and have my luthier do the really talented stuff.  He's excellent.

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 07:28:45 PM »
me too! i don't even own a coping saw lol! but i do have a heck of a collection of parts towards build three and am thinking of build four. two is getting sent off in the next week or so to the builder. one is almost  done but Chip is going through a hard time now with Lori just having an operation to remove an eye cancer so that is kinda on hold but Matt (the kid who gets one) is understanding. (Matt is also Chip's nephew so it is all in that family)

4 = am thinking of a reversed Explorer (maybe Korina) with a laminated neck med to short scale. still undecided about the pups though. no modern head though (yuck!)

don't mean to hijack this thread so caio Gary.
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW