Author Topic: 4 Most Underrated Classic Rock Bands  (Read 580 times)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
Re: 4 Most Underrated Classic Rock Bands
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2023, 05:21:46 AM »
   Classic rock has been distilled down to Led Zeppelin and Journey in the non musician public consciousness. Some of the bands listed are some of my favorites.  :)
   BTO, a great rock'n roll outfit they could write a great tune and slather it with distinctive vocals and rip'n guitar work. Bass could have been brought up a bit on the mix though   :mrgreen:
   Foghat, Lonesome Dave Preverett easily one of the best voices in rock, Dave and Rod Price a great guitar combination and tone out the wazoo, some of the best sounding guitars of my young recollection. I loved bothe version of the band Craig McGregor and Tony Stevens Energized and Foghat Live are still favorites.
  Uriah Heep, While I love Heep some of thier material I find ponderous and a little trippy. Give me the hits like Stealing and Easy Living. Heep did have a big impact for a short while and are in part along with Deep Purple the reason bands al over the USA were lugging Hammond B3s into venues large and small.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird