Author Topic: Sitzpinkler  (Read 311 times)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
Sitzpinkler
« on: May 26, 2023, 01:50:01 PM »

doombass

• View Profile
Re: Sitzpinkler
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 02:43:15 PM »
To me it's a rational thing. If you can't aim, please take a seat.

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 03:55:18 PM »
This is a serious subject and it demands intense contemplation. But for your benefit, I will leak some info:

Don't believe everything you read. No, I don't sit down. I even tend to pee separately (standing) after I have taken a dump (multitasking is NOT a male forte). I told my wife there are biological reasons with men for this. Gullible girl she is, she believes it.

Uwe has a Urinal too, take a look:

It has a lid. You open it. You discharge (or as I call it: bringing the ole eel to the water hole).

Afterwards you close the lid, it's pneumatic and triggers the flush. Very practical. We also have a garden btw if the distance is too great.

Sitzpinkeln really is like playing bass with your fingers, it's a step backward from evolutionary advancement. Regression can never be a cause for celebration.

Protect European culture and traditions!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2023, 04:41:35 PM by uwe »
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 05:35:36 PM »
I learned decades ago that when making a midnight pee run, it is less noisy and therefore less likely to wake your partner if one voids while seated. 
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2023, 08:01:17 PM »
I thought Yellow River was written by I.P. Daily. Or was it I.P Freely?

It was one of my favorite songs in 1970.

Nice article about Jeff Christie awhile back: I Wrote That: Christie - Yellow River. I didn't know that he wrote it for the Tremeloes and that the recording is actually Jeff Christie singing over the Tremeloes backing. They had recorded it but sat on it.