Author Topic: SCHWINGGGG! It's on it's way!  (Read 4024 times)

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: SCHWINGGGG! It's on it's way!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 09:16:49 AM »
Hey, do we have a user report on that Lakland Skyline Decade?  I'd sure like to hear how it's working out....I'm doing a Jimmy Carter for that Lakland: I have lust in my heart for it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:03:59 AM by Pilgrim »
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 10:21:53 AM »
You have my commiserations, Buzz...  :sad:

Been reved up for purchasing since I re-started earlier this year, but something keeps cropping up to stall me once the lights trip... :sad:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »
John has one. 

I want one in the worst way but I'm spending "nada" nowadays >:(  Still working lots of hours but no overtime >:( >:( 

I have money in the bank but I'm hording it as my emergency fund.  :sad:

I've been watching Ebay for a deal but they have not shown up :sad:

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 04:30:50 AM »
I will probably sell mine as I am struggling financially and I do not play it that much. Not so much because I do not like it, but because I enjoy my Les Paul more, which the Decade is a cross between a LP, an EB-0 & Fender.

Great bass, but I am finding I do not need 10 basses for what I do. My 68 Non reverse has been sitting in its case for the last year. I love & my Fenderbird & LP more.

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 04:47:46 AM »
(Lets go Python in a sad sort of way...)

Emergency fund...? you were loookey...

Ah remember when ah were a lad, had cash pooourin' outa ma pockets, then wife came along, then t' mort'geeg came along, and then t' family came along, not forgettin' skoolin (had none ma'self, mind...) and boss expectin us t' work 26 hour days, and havin' t' pay 'im f' priv'ledge t' do ov'tahm, and cripplin' debt piled on by Gov'mint, and them toxik debts (wot the fook are toxik debts, they gave it'way tell 'em t' git it back, an' take nowt crap from 'em...!!), and wot about those poor starvin' mites abroad... well, they's all coom over 'ere t' live on state benefits, an' expect us t' clothe 'em an' house em an' medical 'em, an Gov'mint woon't even honour all them pension payments we made t' banks an' insurance man an' Gov'mint, and then they does this easin' thing (sounds more lahk they's printin' money, m'self and givin' bankers a damn good tahm...!!), but boogers are still sellin' dodgy gear t' dodgy Gov'mints... an' the kids o' t'day, y' teel 'em we worked our boots off t' make there lahf's better, an' they jus' doon't believ yer... oh, Arkwright, any more o' that Chateau Neuf...?

rant over...  :sad:
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...