Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

Bachbirds

<< < (2/6) > >>

Basvarken:
It's hard to say, because BaCH never put serial numbers on their instruments.
They only work in small batches. But they never told what their maximum capacity is.

OldManC:

--- Quote from: Established1966 on February 16, 2018, 11:00:24 AM ---Absolutely love my BachBird!
Plays so effortlessly and sounds fantastic, growls like a beast. Though to be honest it's been modified heavily...

--- End quote ---

That bowler hat looks awfully familiar... Welcome aboard!

Denis:

--- Quote from: Established1966 on February 16, 2018, 11:00:24 AM ---Absolutely love my BachBird!
Plays so effortlessly and sounds fantastic, growls like a beast. Though to be honest it's been modified heavily...

--- End quote ---

Nice! Looks like it's seen some good use!

doombass:
I still have my Series I. It has'nt been in rotation for a long while though. It's waitnig on me to swap the the stock pickup for a Greco TB-pickup I've aquired.

Denis:

--- Quote from: Denis on February 17, 2018, 07:02:27 PM ---There were what, 20 in the first series, 30 in the second. Any idea how many were in the third? I couldn't imagine it was more than 50 or so.

--- End quote ---

Went back to the original BaCH thread to find this, that I posted in 2011.

The first 20 BaCH NRs were all white (but I can't remember if they had belly cuts). I believe they were thick bodied.

The second set of 30 were all thin bodied with a belly cut. There were 10 white, 10 black and 10 Sonic Blue in that series. These had nice, thin necks.

The third series (up to current) were all thick bodied with no belly cut and were available in single and dual pups. The Honeybursts were all single pup but the Trans Cherry were available in both single and dual pups. A little later dual pup Honeybursts were available. These had slightly thicker necks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version