Gear Discussion Forums > Guitars Etc.

Gibson Custom guitars

<< < (2/5) > >>

Dave W:
^^^

But that's not "refreshingly defiant" -- you can only get that with a Gibson!   :mrgreen:

Don't forget that the whole "relic" nonsense started with Fender's Custom Shop. They start at over $3K.

4stringer77:
It'd be great to have a Les Paul bass back in the lineup, sprayed over or not. I'm guessing (hoping), the bass players won't get pampered with such a luxurious finish option as the guitarists get. The modern double cut shape could be pretty nifty for a bass as well.

amptech:

--- Quote from: Dave W on May 31, 2017, 09:20:04 PM ---I expect we'll get something like this.

Starting at $5,999. Order yours today. Gibson says it's "refreshingly defiant" so it must be worth the price.

--- End quote ---

Never seen these. Is it a joke? They screw up a finish, paint over it and have the nerve to claim money for both finishes??

ilan:
So sorry but I LOVE IT. Go ahead and mock me.

Also... a T-bird in this theme would be killer.

Pilgrim:

--- Quote from: Dave W on June 01, 2017, 10:34:48 AM ---^^^

But that's not "refreshingly defiant" -- you can only get that with a Gibson!   :mrgreen:

Don't forget that the whole "relic" nonsense started with Fender's Custom Shop. They start at over $3K.

--- End quote ---

True, Fenders aren't "defiant". What Link Wray did to amp speakers with pencils was defiant!  :P

And the relic business still boggles my mind. Like the Good Old Boys said at the end of Blues Brothers 2000, "...bunch of wanna-be's."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version