Gear Discussion Forums > Bass Amps & Effects

Craiglist Alert: pair of Musicman 115RH cabs in Rochester burbs

<< < (3/4) > >>

Granny Gremlin:

--- Quote from: Grog on May 14, 2017, 05:33:34 PM ---My Markbass stuff came fully carpeted. Italian men must still dig carpet............. (Last Tango in Paris).

--- End quote ---

Well iuf it's gonna be that kind of thread.

Not just italian men.  Personally I find the modern times' obsession with complete hairlessness rather concerning..... as in, why are so many people into the prepubescent look?  Taking care of it or keeping it neat/tidy, fine, but god damn.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Granny Gremlin on May 15, 2017, 02:32:26 PM ---Well iuf it's gonna be that kind of thread.

Not just italian men.  Personally I find the modern times' obsession with complete hairlessness rather concerning..... as in, why are so many people into the prepubescent look?  Taking care of it or keeping it neat/tidy, fine, but god damn.

--- End quote ---
LMAK easy Jake

Dave W:

--- Quote from: Granny Gremlin on May 15, 2017, 02:32:26 PM ---Well iuf it's gonna be that kind of thread.

--- End quote ---

For the same reason some women only want to kiss a man's clean-shaven face.

Granny Gremlin:
Date a woman that digs beards; dig beards yourself.

Pilgrim:
Not a big fan of beards myself, unless they're close-cropped and well maintained. I've had them a couple of times, but always conforming to that model.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version