Author Topic: DiMarzio modelG  (Read 2138 times)

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
DiMarzio modelG
« on: April 07, 2008, 06:05:31 PM »
Anyone have any specs handy on these? Ohms etc. I know they are not made anymore.Thanx.M
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed

the mojo hobo

• View Profile
Re: DiMarzio modelG
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:25:51 PM »
I happen to have one handy. Standard Humbucker sized with 4 leads for series/parallel operation. It measures 7.25 and 7.47 Kohms on each coil seperately, and 14.72 Kohms when wired series humbucking. Mine is black, but they were available in cream also.

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »
cool thanx.M
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 04:08:53 PM »
 I love these pups ! What are you planning ?
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 04:32:20 PM »
I love these pups ! What are you planning ?

Scott finally comes out of the closet!

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2008, 11:52:21 PM »
 I have been so busy............................. We are moving.  >:(  I have not had time to keep up here.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Barklessdog

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2008, 03:34:26 AM »
Building a home around your shop?

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2008, 04:02:13 AM »
 When we bought our current circa 1840 home I thought we would never leave and kids were not in the picture. I have spent the last 15 years restoring the house. In that time the school district has gone in the dumper, it has turned aggressive even violent in the middle and high school.............................. and they have the stats to prove it. On the plus side we are moving back to the town my wife and I come from and the school district is very highly rated. The property is a beautiful 1910 farm house with a 13 course basement with a  shop and a two story carriage house with plenty of room for a second shop, boat, cars ,equipment etc. The new home is also on a secondary street not a busy main  drag like our current home, also given it is in the town the value will rise. I'm looking forward to the move but I'll miss this old house. No time to be sentimental.  :'(