Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

Gonna try a new toy!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Highlander:
I was somewhat vertically challenged at school and had to stand on a stool to reach the neck properly... never did get the hang of it... also grew about 9 inches by the time I left school, which threw a lot of folks...
Pics when she get there... :popcorn:

Pilgrim:

--- Quote from: Highlander on February 02, 2018, 02:03:16 PM ---I was somewhat vertically challenged at school and had to stand on a stool to reach the neck properly... never did get the hang of it... also grew about 9 inches by the time I left school, which threw a lot of folks...
Pics when she get there... :popcorn:

--- End quote ---

Absolutely!  I'm also contemplating getting a Fender Rumble 100 amp for use with it.  22 pounds in one neat package. My Genz-Benz Shuttle on the 12T cab is light, but the Fender would be 14 pounds lighter. For a practice and small venue amp, how could it get lighter?

patman:
In one of my bands we occasionally use a keyboard player who uses the Rumble 100.

Amazingly light and sounds good to me.

Dave W:
My bedroom amp is a Rumble 100 v.3. It's great. It's capable of rattling the walls.

Pilgrim:
I keep thinking about that.  I have an 80's Fender Bassman 120 combo but it's a beast with a 15" speaker.  Sounds gerat, but too heavy to move around when I have the more powerful Genz-Benz stuff.

I think that toting around the electric upright and a 22-pound 100 watt amp would be a very nice combination indeed.

My old Bassman - you don't see many of these:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version