Author Topic: Inbound BaCH NR II  (Read 1057 times)

4stringer77

• View Profile
Re: Inbound BaCH NR II
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2023, 07:08:28 AM »
Nice Frosty blue bass just in time for the frosty winter. Hey did you know Light blue (Goluboi) is a Russian slang term for homosexual? I still like frost blue either way. Congrats!
Contrary to what James Bond says, a good Gibson should be stirred, not shaken.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2023, 08:49:39 AM »
Hey, T-bird: Three cases, one bass... Guess you won't mind a little carrying, but still... Tell us!

Ah, well that's the bass I bought but the picture is from the gentleman that has  sold it to me, as for cases, I'll never be able to compete with Uwe or Scott - I believe both of them have constructed storage facilities to accommodate their cases and basses  ;D     
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2023, 09:21:25 AM »
Sigh, writing "storage facility" in my presence is like saying "cleaning woman" in the presence of Steve Martin in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid - it pains me how most of the kölleckshün is now force-relegated there.

We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2023, 11:34:27 AM »
Sigh, writing "storage facility" in my presence is like saying "cleaning woman" in the presence of Steve Martin in Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid - it pains me how most of the kölleckshün is now force-relegated there.

You're making me sad!!!!
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

ilan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2023, 01:59:13 PM »
Ooooh, pretty bass!
The guy who bought the same bass twice — first in 1977 and again in 2023

morrow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2023, 04:53:09 PM »
I’m sad to think of the kölleckshün locked away in storage too.