Author Topic: diversity  (Read 4009 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
diversity
« on: March 14, 2012, 07:28:18 AM »
i am so thankful the members here trust one another and have a varied but logical outlook on the types of bass they play. i like diversity and celebrate with my brothers in here.

I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

nofi

• View Profile
Re: diversity
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 07:38:22 AM »
i don't get the pic. but if it means what i think it may mean i don't think i like it.... ???

"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 08:12:56 AM »
you are right, i should not have postd this. i apologize and await removal by the powers in here. Bill
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 08:13:43 AM »
I'll take the Colt .45 for $500, Alex!
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

nofi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:41 AM »
hey, guns are fine with me. i own, er several. i just don't like them used in a political context. no biggie, bill. ;)
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Denis

• Harvester of Appendixes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 08:31:53 AM »
hey, guns are fine with me. i own, er several. i just don't like them used in a political context. no biggie, bill. ;)

x2
Why did Salvador Dali cross the road?
Clocks.

gearHed289

• View Profile
    • Book of faces...
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 08:50:43 AM »
What? No .357? Remove this post immediately!  ;)

jumbodbassman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 08:56:30 AM »
thanks to guns and Americans love for them we have and will always have the largest army around.  helps me sleep at night even knowing that most of the world hates us so. 
Sitting in traffic somewhere between CT and NYC
JIM

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 09:00:06 AM »
They all look alike to me....
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:57:35 AM »
I'm highly offended!  Some of my favorites are left out!

No Colt Diamondback....

No S&W N-frame like my trusty Model 28....

No Ruger Blackhawk .357.....in fact, no single actions at all!!!  And no .22 calibers!! Piffle!!

We need more diversity.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 10:08:30 AM »
n frame model 28 is my favorite. there are two .22's in there and thanks for the support. i am trying to get some of my old attitude back as i have to go to PT today for wound management. last time i went it hurt so bad even with 15 grains of morphine in me i puked all over the dressing room. the only thing i could keep down was some chicken broth after all that (yuk!!!).

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 10:16:15 AM »
I don't find it offensive at all.  What's so political about gun ownership  (a Constitutional right) or using a common societal theme?  I don't want to start a debate, but really, this was hardly over the top.

Hang in there CW, I can just imagine how awful those treatments must be.  You continue to be in our prayers.
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 10:22:57 AM »
n frame model 28 is my favorite. there are two .22's in there and thanks for the support. i am trying to get some of my old attitude back as i have to go to PT today for wound management. last time i went it hurt so bad even with 15 grains of morphine in me i puked all over the dressing room. the only thing i could keep down was some chicken broth after all that (yuk!!!).

AH!! Found the Browning and the Beretta.  Dang print is so small I missed the calibers.

Thanks for the Model 28 salute.  Great wheelgun.  Mine is a 4" barrel, which I think is ideal for all-around use.

Feel better, man!!!!!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »
   Firearms are how we law abiding citizens defend ourselves. Either from those who wish to do us harm or the Government. The Police are the clean up crew. I don't ever want it to reach that stage at my home. The security system and dog give me (and the intruder) fair warning, first creak on the stair the safety is already off.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 10:26:46 AM »
thanks to guns and Americans love for them we have and will always have the largest army around.  helps me sleep at night even knowing that most of the world hates us so. 

Ironically, there is one country that has higher per capita gun ownership that the US.  Guess who?  Switzerland.  
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!