Author Topic: Happy Holidays  (Read 4383 times)

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Holidays
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 06:58:31 PM »

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah, etc., to each and every one of you out there in Outpost land. I'm continually grateful to have this place as my homestead on the 'net.

And no, that's not me in the middle!

Darrol

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 08:46:33 PM »
Happy Holidays!

I have always enjoyed this place and everyone here. I may not get around to posting as much but I still swing by when I get time.
There are many in this world that call me Darrol, feel free to be apart of that group.

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 09:27:43 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone
Digresion our specialty!

birdie

• Trying hard to be the person my dog thinks I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 10:15:01 PM »
I wish all on this site and their loved ones, all the things they want for the next year!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Fleet Guitars

exiledarchangel

• I like big necks and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2010, 12:53:54 AM »
Best wishes for all of you guys, and don't let that shitty economy spoil it for you, I know I won't! ;)
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

FlatEric

• View Profile
    • Flat Eric's Collection
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 02:08:24 AM »
Hi to all you Outposters.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

All the very best.

Eric
:)
Now a little more wiser. . . . .

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 02:38:00 AM »
Fröhliche Weihnachten! It's good to have you guys around. May you find the odd bass under the Christmas foilage!!!

We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

drbassman

• Gone but not forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 07:20:20 AM »
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to a great bunch of guys!  It's wonderful to know you all via this forum.  Blessings to everyone!
I'm fixin' a hole where the rain gets in..........cuz I'm built for a kilt!

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 07:35:30 AM »
To all you folks that hold up the bottom end, Merry Xmas!

It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed

ack1961

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 07:47:16 AM »
Happy Holidays to everyone here and your families.
Hope you all have a wonderful 2011.

LBO has been a great place for me.  As an old newbie, I feel right at home here asking questions and getting advice.
I also enjoy sharing stories and learning more about what makes some people tick.  All the best!

Steve
Have Fun.  Be Nice.  Mean People Suck.

rahock

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2010, 08:15:40 AM »
Well, it's pretty much all been said so let me take the easy way out and just say "+1". ;D
Merry Christmas Everybody,
Rick

Grog

• Low Impedance LP's
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2010, 09:31:33 AM »
Merry Christmas to all & don't eat the yellow snow!!

Photo courtesy of Sniper Dog!
There's no such thing as gravity, the earth just sucks!!

Nocturnal

• View Profile
    • Myspace page
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2010, 10:21:33 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to every one of you!! You all make this a great place to hang out and to learn about a wide variety of topics. I wish the best for all of you in this new year!
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BAT
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU'RE AT

pamlicojack

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »
To all my Politically Correct friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.”

PLUS

“a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only “AMERICA” in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual orientation of the wisher.” (Disclaimer: By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher who assumes no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)   :-\

To all my non-Politically correct friends:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!   ;D

dadagoboi

• huh?...HUH?
    • View Profile
    • CATALDO BASSES
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2010, 04:53:21 PM »
Is it politically incorrect to point out that Christmas falls on Dec 25 because the Church (Roman Catholic at the time) needed to replace the pagan holiday of Saturnalia?

Nobody in their right mind would have called a census in the dead of winter, which was the reason Mary and Joseph were traveling at the time of the 'virgin birth.'

A Catholic education will turn you into an Atheist very quickly if taught properly.  Many thanks to the Brothers of the Holy Cross...and why DOES Easter fall on a different date every year? ;D