Author Topic: Sacramento Blues Fest  (Read 873 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
Sacramento Blues Fest
« on: April 25, 2010, 08:50:59 PM »
Had the chance to go to The Sacramento Blues fest today to see Filmore Slim, Lucky Peterson, Rick Estrin with Kid Anderson and Joe Louis Walker all on the same stage with each band doing about an hour set.

Was a good day with good music, cold beer and great BBQ.

8) 8)
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
Re: Sacramento Blues Fest
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 10:20:13 PM »
sounds like  a good day :thumbsup:
Digresion our specialty!

sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 02:49:48 PM »
I'm back to the blues capitol of Pecos Texas = my house.

8) 8)
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 03:49:07 PM »
I'm back to the blues capitol of Pecos Texas = my house.

8) 8)

I'm wondering how many of our illustrious list have been to the minor metropolis of Pecos, TX??  I had that honor - for almost 24 hours!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 06:53:37 PM »
i have decided that there is a whole lota miles of nothing but miles and miles between Phoenix and Pecos on route 10 and 20.

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »
i have decided that there is a whole lota miles of nothing but miles and miles between Phoenix and Pecos on route 10 and 20.

I heartily agree. The country out that direction is about as open and empty as any I've seen.  Creosote bushes and scrub.  The folks who grow up there are acclimated and comfortable in it, but it's not something that appeals to everyone.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."