Author Topic: fwiw medical update  (Read 702 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
fwiw medical update
« on: March 14, 2010, 11:12:36 AM »
as a retired surgical nurse, a father of a child with a prolapsed heart valve and as a friend who has seen his friends child pass, this is interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100314/ap_on_he_me/us_med_heart_valves
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: fwiw medical update
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 03:23:39 PM »
as a retired surgical nurse, a father of a child with a prolapsed heart valve and as a friend who has seen his friends child pass, this is interesting:

Wow!  That's quite a trick!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Freuds_Cat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 05:46:07 PM »
Very clever and interesting.
Digresion our specialty!

sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 05:52:49 PM »
I had the plessure of telling my daughter that now with this new procedure and IF she changes her evil ways she just might outlive me.

She told me she is to much like her father and she likes her evil ways too much.  :-\

Fing it. I tried my best. lol

But it was good news to tell her anyway. I am getting another grandchild from her this year, due to arrive just before my birfday.
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 07:10:26 PM »

What all have you done with your life anyway?!  I know you said that you were a long haul trucker, now surgical nurse as well?  I've led a boring life ;)

sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 07:53:04 PM »
What all have you done with your life anyway?!  I know you said that you were a long haul trucker, now surgical nurse as well?  I've led a boring life ;)

God has blessed me.

18 years old Sailor (Navy Corpsman glad to get out!), surgical nurse and emt (grandfathered both, registered as both) 72-79 walked away and started sleeping at night when I stopped taking that shit home with me, flunked out of bio major as I found out I couldn't read well (screw it = didn't want to be a Dr. anyway!!!),  diesel mechanic in family business and owned 15 trucks in business with dad (walked away and took one truck) owner operator/driver for 23 years and over two million driving miles, dispacher account manager 4 years (industrial secret clearence debriefed now on a lot of sensitive shit when I got to know better...screw it, let Russia have us = I want Joplin, Mo and I'll be the best GD Commie you ever saw), computer shop owner 4 years, married twice, 6 kids, retired now and do what I want, take a lot of Prozac to cover my Rambo/postal attitude, that covers about 42 years give or take, 60 y/o now and i write lyrics, childrens stories and poetry, love my 67 year old g/f as I figured out I am too old for a now 27 year old (as of Jan 20th) one, not a fast as I used to be nor as tough but I still have a bit of ex-Corpsman TOOD and I would NOT do it different as I might miss one of my kids.

Here is the best part: 4 grandkids and two more coming this year.

One of my best friends from high schools wife calls me a mutt and I just smile.

Just got to go as I got an email from CN about winding some pups and chokes.   8)

Oh yeah...I can read better now after I started writing. "Matthew Joseph Bruccoli (August 21, 1931 – June 4, 2008 was an American professor of English at the University of South Carolina. He was the preeminent expert on F. Scott Fitzgerald. He also wrote scholarship on writers such as Ernest Hemingway, Thomas Wolfe and John O'Hara, and was editor of the Dictionary of Literary Biography." AND he added my work to the Hemingway collection at the Univ South Carolina. He was my friend.

You asked! An average everyday boring life I have had.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 10:46:34 PM by sniper dog »