Author Topic: Shamrock Green NR in Gibson Mod Shop  (Read 1130 times)

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: Shamrock Green NR in Gibson Mod Shop
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2023, 09:33:52 AM »
You cunning linguist! Especially in the end I do

We had none of this before that train collector guy arrived on the scene. This was a good forum. But then he set those coupling rods of moral decay into merciless motion.

Don't say "train collector"!

I was such a sweet thing until you all got a hold me, innocence of chrome and almost all things Thunderbird, much less Gibson.
What have I become.

my tastes are soooo refined now. 

Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2023, 10:37:33 AM »
"Coupling Rods of Moral Decay?"

That's either an unusual sex toy or a band name.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2023, 06:59:49 AM »
That red dress is new, Mark! You said you were gonna cut back on your wardrobe spending.  :-X
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2023, 09:37:09 AM »
That red dress is new, Mark! You said you were gonna cut back on your wardrobe spending.  :-X

No, no, no! My hubby likes a nice dress on me, so actually I've been buying a few more dresses over the past year or so. My band image going forward is a "little" less goth and maybe a bit more glam, perhaps a slightly lower hemline on the dresses, I'll be 65 this year, can't prance around in a miniskirt forever.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...