Main Forums > The Bass Zone

Post Your Music!

<< < (4/112) > >>

leftybass:

--- Quote from: Rhythm N. Bliss on May 28, 2008, 03:56:21 AM ---Wow~ Lefty, Barkless & Chrome---You are each a One Man Banned, huh???

--- End quote ---

Right now anyway. I'm in a cover band that gigs a lot and pays the bills, plus a 2-month old baby, so I don't have the time for a full-time original band, they're hard work. So, I have a nice studio in my home where I can make decent recordings in my spare time.

n!k:
http://myspace.com/ahappygatsby

I play vibrato bass on "Carvings..." and I co-wrote "Alphabet..." All tracked with my Gibson Thunderbird. Of course the band name is in reference to the book written by Saint Paul's own Francis Scott Fitzgerald.

Freuds_Cat:

Currently playing with a few old mates in a swamp rock band. They dont practice EVER! just get together 3 times a month for shows. Its a combination of originals and covers. Few bits n bobs from the desk below. The pic below each link is the bass played. If I can kick their arses hard enough I'm hoping to get some of the originals recorded over the next 12 months. Its pretty retro self indulgent stuff but then I dont think any of them really gives a rats...  :mrgreen:

Epiphone Allen Woody

Cargill custom

Modded 72 Jazz

Barklessdog:
Great songs & bass playing. Very cool

Freuds_Cat:
Thx BD  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version