Author Topic: Homeless Movie Lovers Rejoice!  (Read 3144 times)

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Re: Homeless Movie Lovers Rejoice!
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 08:19:23 PM »
My fav site has a smiley flipping the bird with both hands!! We need that here.  nlm :mrgreen: mln

Anyway, I'll have a place soon, so maybe those of you who look down your noses at me will stop thinking you're better than me when I do.
Probly not tho. lol

I might trade my Mac G5 & ProTools temporarily to my guitarplayer bud for his Macbook Pro laptop.
Then he can finish mixing our songs & I can watch movies in my van.

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
I think what most of us were expressing Terr is concern.  A roof, walls, a locking door, running water and electricity - most importantly a sh*tter!  

Buzz, no doubt some of you have posted out of concern. That doesn't apply to all of us.

Some others of us have heard six or seven years of wildly improbable tales that seem to be getting more bizarre by the year. We're skeptical, to say the least.

My fav site has a smiley flipping the bird with both hands!! We need that here.  nlm :mrgreen: mln

Anyway, I'll have a place soon, so maybe those of you who look down your noses at me will stop thinking you're better than me when I do.
Probly not tho. lol

Terr, nobody in this thread is looking down his nose at you. If you think that, then what's been said has gone right over your head.

The problem is that you make bizarre claims and then when someone questions you, you ignore them. That leads some people to dismiss just about everything you say.

Have I made myself clear or do I need to spell it out?

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2010, 03:26:37 PM »
We just want the good folks here to be safe and secure while they're pursuing their favorite bass oddities!
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Lightyear

• Hey! You damn kids get off my *@%*~&# lawn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2010, 07:26:54 PM »
Believe me - I know the history!  I'm just trying to say something positive :-X

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2010, 10:29:46 PM »
[Removed due to name calling -- DW]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:00:58 PM by Dave W »