Author Topic: Hottest Cartoon Chicks  (Read 2738 times)

Rhythm N. Bliss

• Steiny Spirit Mon
    • View Profile
    • MySpace:
Hottest Cartoon Chicks
« on: December 05, 2008, 06:16:08 AM »
Jessica Rabbit Rules!

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
Re: Hottest Cartoon Chicks
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 06:22:10 AM »
I guess she is the reason why the descriptive term "voluptuous" found entry into ze English language ...  ;)
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 01:20:53 PM »

Cartoons are fine, but here she is in the flesh. Ms Goody Goody, the girl so nice they named her twice!
She's a friend and very popular Seattle burlesque performer............Hopefully not too risque here.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

Blazer

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 07:31:57 AM »
Ask and you shall get a reply.

I'll start of with the voluptuous dark beauty from Ah! My goddess, Urd.

From Daria, Jodie Landon.

Jodie (on the left) and Jane Lane.
Let's be honest, Jodie was miles ahead of any other of the teen girls in "Daria" what looks and physical devellopment was concerned. Jodie was the only girl who did not have the skinny pencil-like limbs of characters like Daria, Jane, Quinn and Brittany. And while Brittany had a bigger bust, Jodie's bust was more in proportion with the rest of her body. Furthermore Jodie's posture also was way more feminine from the others, the way she sits in this picture is a perfect example of that. If any of the female characters of Daria had real physical beauty, it would be Jodie.

Temari from Naruto

Temari is a bit of a contradiction, she's tomboyish, brash, loudmouthed, violent and conniving. And yet "Naruto" is a series with plenty of notable female characters but of all the junior ninja girls Temari is without a doubt the most "Woman" of them all.

And to Close it all off here's Koyomi "Yomi" Mizuhara from Azumanga daioh

What can I say, Yomi is a classic beauty.

eb2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »
I have to pay homage to the cartoon chick of my youth, Little Annie Fanny.  The cartoons probably went over my head, but they were interesting and gave you something to read after figuring out self-abuse to the picture spreads in the pages before.   
Model One and Schallers?  Ish.

nofi

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »
what, no betty boop? ;)

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »
I have to pay homage to the cartoon chick of my youth, Little Annie Fanny.  The cartoons probably went over my head, but they were interesting and gave you something to read after figuring out self-abuse to the picture spreads in the pages before.   

I remember her. Never figured out what the storyline was about but the drawings were, errmm, memorable.

Blazer

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2008, 08:19:33 PM »
I can't believe none of us has mentioned Suki from "Avatar, the last Airbender."

Suki (on the left) fighting one of the Firenation's best warriors, Ty Lee. This is way more than just a catfight.

The Kyoshi Warriors, Suki is the one in the center with the ornate headpiece identifying her as the commanding officer.
Suki is the leader of an all female group of Warriors called the Kyoshi Warriors. She's tough as nails, fighting being as natural to her as breathing. But she also has a softer girly side which is most commonly seen when with Sokka who in addition to being her boyfriend also is capable of actually making her smile.

Suki being rescued from a prison by Sokka.

In a reversal of roles, at the end of the series Ty-Lee (who is seen in that first picture) actually JOINED Suki's Kyoshi Warriors. She's seen in this picture in the center, bonding with her new "Sisters in arms."

PWV

• View Profile

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2008, 06:25:15 AM »
Mark, Ms Goody Goody is way better than a cartoon !  :o Your a personal friend ! I'm jealous ! She is beautiful.................................... can you get me a autographed picture ?
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2008, 09:34:59 AM »

Scott,

It'll be a pleasure!, next time I get to see her I'll bring it up.................She knows she reminder people of Jessica.  ;)
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...