Author Topic: no airplanes or tanks or motorcycles, BUT  (Read 720 times)

sniper

• one bark....one kill....got mud?
    • View Profile
no airplanes or tanks or motorcycles, BUT
« on: April 22, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »
found some pictures i thought i lost last year when my hard drive crashed

some are listed on the black plaque on the wall. lots of famous butts have sat in these cars. some of these cars have a lot of history including some championships and some tragedy. although the plaque shows a Chevy engine, it has been restored to its original Offy configuration, the black number 25 is the car Clarence Walter (Jud) Larson was killed in driving in Reading Pa. June 11, 1966

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u275/cathousemouse/Race%20Cars/

all pictures were taken by me and are originals so feel free to download what you wish.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 07:51:06 AM by sniper »
I can be true to you sweety until I find a nice medium scale with great breasts. ... CW

nofi

• View Profile
Re: no airplanes or tanks or motorcycles, BUT
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 04:22:34 AM »
my parents used to go watch those dirt track races in new jersey. this would have been the late forties or early fifties before roll cages or any safety features. after a guy flipped his car and was decapitated that was the end of racing for them. :o
"life is a blur of republicans and meat"- zippy the pinhead

Pilgrim

• View Profile
    • YouTube channel
Re: no airplanes or tanks or motorcycles, BUT
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 07:58:41 AM »
I like the car that says "E-Z Crusher Special" on the side.  That could have become a self-fulfilling name.
"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other invention with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."