Gear Discussion Forums > Bill's Shop: Projects, Mods & Repairs

CURRENT CATALDO

<< < (3/170) > >>

Highlander:
The shed tips its hat in deepest respect...

Have many more and sell even more than that... annually...  ;D

dadagoboi:

--- Quote from: CAR-54 on August 28, 2013, 03:28:44 PM ---The shed tips its hat in deepest respect...

Have many more and sell even more than that... annually...  ;D

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Kenny.  I thought about you when I was doing that blonde on ash.

Highlander:
[shamebeonme] I was looking at her earlier today and shaking my head in disgust and I'd be lying if the thought did not cross my mind when I saw your b/d treat... my daughter did discuss using peroxide (hairdressers ;D) on the body to try a start again - I want to get on with it but several things are somewhat troublesome at present... too many stalled projects... I was only discussing the rattle-cans I've had sitting waiting for use for nearly two years now with her a couple of hours back... :rolleyes: [stillshamebeonme]

godofthunder:
A happy birthday to you Carlo! As always beautiful work! I should have kept that 5ver.

dadagoboi:
The first time I did black on ash it took me forever and I still wasn't satisfied.  A customer had asked me to match the black finish that Mackintosh used on his ash stuff.  I never did get amount of gloss and grain visibility right.  It's one of those, "a lot of prep and a one shot application" things.  I think you have to sand as much as what's on that ash bass of yours as you can and then figure out what technique will work.  It does take a lot of time experimenting.  You'll get to it someday!

--- Quote from: godofthunder on August 28, 2013, 03:54:09 PM ---A happy birthday to you Carlo! As always beautiful work! I should have kept that 5ver.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Scott!...no, you should have had me build you an 8er ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version