Author Topic: What a night!  (Read 596 times)

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
What a night!
« on: November 15, 2014, 08:49:45 AM »
  Last night Knight Patrol participated in a large multi band show called Rock The Cure a benefit for juvenile diabetes. The show was held at Water Street Music Hall in Rochester NY. I am guessing the venue holds 2,500. The place was packed and this was a real stage set up with barricades and everything! The stage and sound system were top notch. We were second on but the crowd was already rock'n, lots of push back and the crowd was really into it with huge applause after each number. We were only allotted 5 songs so it was all to short. The best part is the local news did a pretty big story on it and Knight Patrol was the only band with face time and lots of it! Hopefully some video will pop up I can post.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
Re: What a night!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 12:12:00 PM »

Saw your FB post Scott, glad it was a great show! I can tell you're having a really good time with your new band - Rock it! 
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 12:24:12 PM »
 I pulled this off the tube with my phone, hopefully better quality stuff in the next day or so.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

Rob

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 01:04:38 PM »
Goos on ya Scott!
Can't beat that sort of show and all for a good cause.

Highlander

• There Ken be only one...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »
+1
The random mind of a Silver Surfer...
If research was easy, it wouldn't need doing...
Staring at that event horizon is a dirty job, but someone has to do it; something's going to come back out of it one day...