Author Topic: Used Epi Japan TBIV Lots of Chrome  (Read 700 times)

saltymonkey

• View Profile
Used Epi Japan TBIV Lots of Chrome
« on: March 04, 2011, 02:46:13 PM »
There's a nice looking Epi Japan Tbird at the Nashville GC. There's only one rather dark picture. But it's got a four star rating and looks really clean. $899. I wish I could pull the trigger but it's not in the cards. Thought I'd pass it along here. It's on the GC used site:

http://used.guitarcenter.com/usedgear/index.cfm

Nocturnal

• View Profile
    • Myspace page
Re: Used Epi Japan TBIV Lots of Chrome
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
They also have the Twiggy red TBird that had been for sale for like $3000 years ago. It's in Seattle Mark, maybe you should go buy it? You don't have a red bird yet do you?

There is also a BENAVENTE THUNDERBIRD that looks a LOT like one that was floating around years ago for $650, but they only want $2100 for it  :rolleyes:
TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BAT
HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU'RE AT

Dave W

• Administrator
  • Got time to breathe, got time for music
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 08:32:01 AM »
It's GC, what do you expect? When they get a price right, it's by accident.

TBird1958

• "you know the rule, No boots,No glam!"
    • View Profile
    • www.thenastyhabits.com
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:13:27 AM »

Clint sent me a link about that Twiggy 'Bird, honestly I'd enjoy having it but I'm working on my house (still!) and am watching the $$$ a little, and I do have 3 red 'Birds already.
Resident T Bird playing Drag Queen www.thenastyhabits.com  "Impülsivê", the new lush fragrance as worn by the unbelievable Fräulein Rômmélle! Traces of black patent leather, Panzer grease, mahogany and model train oil mingle and combust to one sheer sensation ...