Gear Discussion Forums > Gibson Basses

Epiphone 64 Thunderbird

<< < (2/3) > >>

4stringer77:
I'm a little jealous that the epiphone firebird guitars will have options for Frost blue and Heather. Any chance Gibson will follow suit with custom color Thunderbirds too?

Ken:

--- Quote from: 4stringer77 on February 29, 2024, 02:37:43 PM ---I'm a little jealous that the epiphone firebird guitars will have options for Frost blue and Heather. Any chance Gibson will follow suit with custom color Thunderbirds too?

--- End quote ---

Gibson's site shows the Thunderbird as discontinued.  Or do you mean the Epiphones?

4stringer77:
That's news to me. All the more reason to bring them back with some custom colors and hopefully chrome pickups and the option for a single pickup version. The NRs are still out there but they don't look as good with a 3 point bridge in my opinion.

n!k:

--- Quote from: BklynKen on February 29, 2024, 01:24:25 PM ---I wonder what name is next.

--- End quote ---

If the nickel+gold Rex Brown model is any indication, it will be the yin-yang coloring of the '69 Thunderbird

godofthunder:

--- Quote from: 4stringer77 on February 29, 2024, 02:37:43 PM ---I'm a little jealous that the epiphone firebird guitars will have options for Frost blue and Heather. Any chance Gibson will follow suit with custom color Thunderbirds too?

--- End quote ---
  Definitely a identity crisis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version