Main Forums > The Outpost Cafe

Reversal of Alzheimer's?

(1/2) > >>

Dave W:
I'm always a little skeptical of health news reporting, seems the major media are always trying to panic the public. But take a look at this story. If it's accurate, it could be a major breakthrough.

godofthunder:
 My mom suffered terribly from Alzheimers. She died at 65. I can't believe she has been gone 10 years. She passed away a month before our daughter was born, that would have made here so happy.............she was never aware that we were expecting.  I hope they have found a way to help.

rockinrayduke:
Too late for my parents as well but if this turns out to be a cure at last it would be a medical triumph beyond belief. Hope it happens before I get Alzheimers.:'(  Fascinating article, Dave.

felig:
Interesting...but, I feel like "Alzheimer's" is too generically applied to other conditions--e.g. dementia (another term too broadly applied).  It's my impression that the medical community is still trying to get a fuller understanding of the disease.

uwe:
"While the article discusses one patient, many other patients with mild to severe Alzheimer’s received the treatment and all have shown sustained and marked improvement."

That does sound promising and certainly like big bucks for the pharmaceutical producer who gets there first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version