Author Topic: Motley Crue to retire  (Read 1843 times)

66Atlas

• View Profile
Re: Motley Crue to retire
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 05:07:05 AM »
I'd heard that some of this was a collective agreement to call it a day due to Mick Mars' degenerative condition...

I'd heard of this a while back... surprised no one had mentioned it, I guess, in hindsight...

I think I read the same interview with Sixx and he said something to that effect.  About a week later Mars put something out that said it was not the case and that he had no limitiations to keep touring.  Personally I'm inclined to think Sixx is telling the truth and I kind of admire them for hanging it up if Mick really cant keep going.

Blackbird

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 10:09:40 AM »
As much of a Crue-head as I am, NO WAY I spend money to watch Vince squack gibberish on stage.  What a shame.  So many think he's great....some fans are so.....mind-controlled almost..

66Atlas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 01:06:23 PM »
Maybe Mick will reform Whitehorse when he's done with the Crue  ;D

Psycho Bass Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 07:41:25 PM »
As much of a Crue-head as I am, NO WAY I spend money to watch Vince squack gibberish on stage.  What a shame.  So many think he's great....some fans are so.....mind-controlled almost..

Thank the power of nostalgia and VH1 Classic. Vince could barely sing back in the day. The "barely" is gone now and what he does just hurts to hear.