Author Topic: BaCHbird  (Read 287680 times)

exiledarchangel

• I like big necks and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
Re: BaCHbird
« Reply #825 on: May 14, 2009, 11:54:28 PM »
He will send it, it may be necessary to kindly remind it more than once thru. Maybe he has a weak memory or something.
Don’t be stupid, be a smartie - come and join die schwarze Hardware party!

bachmusic

• View Profile
« Reply #826 on: May 15, 2009, 12:23:26 AM »
Hi guys , I am Roman from BaCH Music . We can see many nice or not-nice words also.
I have to give my warm thanks to Rob .
First - We are very busy with our business and this project has not been easy just due to the specifications.
We will always try do the best for our customers and business partners.
There is few misunderstanding - how We can see.
Well , to the payments . Payments by PayPal are not cheaper like by Bank for us.
Maybe much easier for You but not for us.
We should pay to PayPal fees then to our bank and many other complications with it.
Unfortunately We cannot use the PayPal account for our business payments and that way the PayPal is expensive for us.
(Pls send us a mail You guy who asked us two time for that tracking number and You have not got it because it is not truth)
We feel the bank transfer as the best and easy way for all payment.

Another one - The Czech country is not any Jungle ....how We cen feel from the sentences . . .
Go to visit our country . We gues We are (and were ) West people . No any Russians or Ukraine.
Look at our history since ¨the 1900 Year. Who wanted the Russia occupation ? Few stupid old Fools.
Ok. To the history  . . . . .

One problem are orders We have to cancel because of no reply from the customer from abroad.
We book the instruments for weeks and nothing. Bad job.

To guys from U.S.A. - We found a serious problem to send instruments to U.S.A. that time.
The basses were much longer like We could send by Post .
Any other ways were shity expensive .
Then We chose the best way - EMS. A little more expensive like the common Post but  . . .
We get many asks for the Bass parts made for TH-1.
They should be done next week and a notice will be on our web after that.

We thank our customers and friends from the World !

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.brooksbassguitars.com
« Reply #827 on: May 15, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »
Welcome Roman!
I really appreciate it that you joined in to explain.

respect,
Rob

Chris P.

• Warwickhoer
    • View Profile
    • The La La Lies
« Reply #828 on: May 15, 2009, 02:12:57 AM »
Welcome Roman!

All the BaCHBird players are very happy with the bass! Nice work! Thanks. Yep, we make a lot of quite bad jokes here, but we do that about everything!! So no worries:)

exiledarchangel

• I like big necks and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: May 15, 2009, 04:10:15 AM »
Hey Roman, I'm Kostas from Greece, I hope you understand my bad taste of humor here.
I'm very excited about the bass, so do my friend from Greece that bought 2 telecaster (one with binding) from you.
VERY nice work!

And I'm planning on visiting Prague on september. Maybe I'll visit your shop if you are near.
Don’t be stupid, be a smartie - come and join die schwarze Hardware party!

Stjofön Big

• View Profile
« Reply #830 on: May 15, 2009, 04:10:39 AM »
Roman, you're very welcome! It is really good for us, as customers, to get knowledge of if, and how, we can help Bach to get the basses to us in the best way. Very welcome!!! And thank you for taking such an important, and absloutely necessary, part in the operation with the Thunderbach!
Don't take some of the comments in this forum to serious. We're just a bunch of kids waiting for Santa Claus! Who happens to live in Czech!!!

gweimer

• View Profile
    • My BandMix Site
« Reply #831 on: May 15, 2009, 04:49:51 AM »
I got an email today, indicating my bass was going out the door today.  Tracking number given, too.  Not bad - they're shipping 3 days after I made payment.
Telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #832 on: May 15, 2009, 04:59:32 AM »
Welcome Roman !  What a fantastic job you have done with this bass ! I want one ! I have sent a email and look forward to your reply.
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

shadowcastaz

• View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 15, 2009, 06:02:42 AM »
Welcome Roman!! I hope some of our members have not been rude to you . i own a mahog Tele bass from Bach and it is beautiful.
Im waiting patiently for your email/invoice. Again,Thank you,Mike
It takes a very deep-rooted opinion to survive unexpressed

godofthunder

• Keep On Rock'n !
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Smoke
« Reply #834 on: May 15, 2009, 06:19:47 AM »
Shot last saturday. Looks like I'm checking for buckle wear in that first pic 8)
That Hartke disaster is not mine btw...

EDIT: pics removed because of copyrights... sorry fellas
here's the link
Cool pics ! The bass looks great on ya !
Maker of the Badbird Bridge, "intonation without modification" for your vintage Gibson Thunderbird

OldManC

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 15, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »
Welcome Roman! We discuss and argue here like old friends! We have no bad feelings for B&CH and have been happy to see the project be successful. You have made a few bass players from all over the world very happy!

uwe

• Administrator
  • Enabler ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: May 15, 2009, 07:33:20 AM »
Wow, Roman, that is taking an interst in what customers think. Whatever hiccups there have been in the ordering, production and shipping process, the quality of the product let's everything end well. And of course you may keep Sudetenland! ; - )
We've taken too much for granted ... and all the time it had grown ...
From techno seeds we first planted ... evolved a mind of its own ...

chromium

• View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 15, 2009, 10:47:34 AM »
Roman, its nice of you to join the forum and have a presence here.  People always appreciate a manufacturer's involvement in the community - so I hope to see you stay around!  I also hope that you take the comments in jest, and realize that everyone who is on the receiving end of a BaCHBird fully appreciates your efforts in seeing this through.  Look at it this way, if people were not extremely excited, emotional, and passionate about this project this thread would not span 50+ pages!  ;)

I hope you see a good demand for these basses through your website, as it would be nice to see you continue building them.  Just based on the reports from folks here, it sounds like you did a splendid job!  I'm looking forward to playing it, and I want to express much gratitude to you and Rob (and whomever among us provided the measurements/tracings) for making this instrument a reality!  8)

Low End Theorist

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 15, 2009, 12:30:01 PM »
Roman!  What a surprise visit!!  I almost fell out of my chair when I read your post.  ;D
Thank you, thank you for addressing the forum.  We are glad to have you with us
- and we are perhaps a bit embarrassed by our silly comments while passing the time.

Everybody, I received my white BaCHbird today!
The receptionist at work told me I received a package that was too big to fit in my mailbox.
I didn't think it would get here so quickly!

Let me just say that I have dreamed of having a proper non-reverse for the last 20 years and never
had the kind of money to afford one of the originals.

It is a beautiful instrument.  It feels so good under the hands and plays better than I had hoped.
I'm going to do some playing with the fellas tonight and will have a full report tomorrow.

Makin' dreams come true, these Czech craftsmen are. 

Special thanks go to you Rob.  You've spearheaded this operation and held it together this whole time.  Drinks on me next time you're in DC, or if I'm in your neck of the woods.

Basvarken

• Global Moderator
  • hobby luthier. gibson bass nerd
    • View Profile
    • www.brooksbassguitars.com
« Reply #839 on: May 15, 2009, 12:35:06 PM »
Congratulations Mark!
Another happy BaCHbird owner.