Gear Discussion Forums > Other Bass Brands

Music Man St. Vincent Bass

<< < (6/7) > >>

Alanko:
Here is a humorous take on Scottish sectarianism:

I might be the only person here who understands the characters.... let me know!

Dave W:
I couldn't even understand most of what they were saying, especially the lead character.

Chris P.:
That limited run 32" Gretsch with TV Jones pickups. I had one at home for a review and it's one of the few basses I regret buying, but money was tight.

Pilgrim:

--- Quote from: Chris P. on November 06, 2017, 02:30:28 AM ---That limited run 32" Gretsch with TV Jones pickups. I had one at home for a review and it's one of the few basses I regret buying, but money was tight.

--- End quote ---

That was an experimental deal between Gretsch and Guitar Center in Nov/Dec 2010. The local stores didn't even know about it at first.

The thread on TB about it is here: https://www.talkbass.com/threads/new-gretsch-electromatic-hollowbody-bass.713507/

Now they make the 5440 (34") and 5442 (30") which are both similar to the 5123.  No 32" scale hollowbody in production at present.

When I saw the thread on this in 2010 and saw the price, I called the local GC and told them that if they could get one for me, I'd buy it. They did, I did, and I'm happy about it!

Highlander:

--- Quote from: Alanko on November 05, 2017, 01:17:01 PM ---I might be the only person here who understands the characters.... let me know!

--- End quote ---

Get awa' ya wee sassenach... I have enough issues with the Gaelic variations between Skye, the Uists, Harris and Lewis, and then there's those Norse folk on the Northern Isles that REALLY don't like the Gaels that much either... :mrgreen:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version